DGDean provides end-to-end technology and digital project management services to fast growing start-ups.
- Plenty of AWS resources were required for monitoring and auto-healing requests on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Follow-ups were required on the scaling and rapid changes on their respective AWS/Cloud infrastructure.
- DGDean used paid tools for automating auto-healing and backups.
- Lack of communication and protocols for specific escalation scenarios.
- Aspire automated most of the processes using different tools and scripts.
- Aspire added review process categories based on AWS resources and types, then shared them to all team members on a monthly rotation process so that members could be aware of environmental changes.
- Aspire suggested and implemented an open-source tool which eliminated the costs while performing the same functions.
- Scheduled weekly and monthly calls with contact points to improve communication.